Gold Great Britain Sovereign
The Gold Sovereign features a timeless design, used on Gold sovereigns since 1817, that is regarded as a masterpiece of numismatic art and an icon of strength and dependability. The design gains more beauty in classic Brilliant Uncirculated finish.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a classic design of the rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Are you interested in this coin? Let us know what type of purchase you are considering:
|Grade:||Brilliant Unc||Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|
|Grade Service||None||Thickness:||1.52 mm|
|Denomination:||1 Sovereign||Diameter:||22.05 mm|
|Mint Mark:||N/A||Inner Pack:||N/A|
|Metal Content:||0.2354 troy oz||Outer Pack:||N/A|