1 oz Gold China Panda
These coins are typically dated from 1984 to 2015 and are sealed in the original plastic pouch from the mint ensuring that each coin is as issued from People’s Bank of China.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People’s Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Varies – usually a panda eating bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China.
Are you interested in this coin? Let us know what type of purchase you are considering:
|Grade:||Brilliant Unc||Manufacturer:||China Gold Coin Corp|
|Grade Service||N/A||Thickness:||2.70 mm|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|