30 gram Silver 2016 Chinese Panda
The Silver Panda is a treasured collectible for its yearly changing design. In 2016, this series changes to match the metric system. The 1 oz Silver Panda will be replaced with this brand new 30 gram Silver Panda, still containing .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins are no longer in sealed sheets of 30. They now come in plastic holders containing 15 coins. Each coin will still be in a capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2016.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting on a tree branch.
- Sovereign coin, with a face value of 10 yuan, backed by the Chinese government.
Are you interested in this coin? Let us know what type of purchase you are considering:
|Grade:||Brilliant Unc||Manufacturer:||China Gold Coin Corp|
|Denomination:||10 Yuan||Diameter:||40 mm|
|Mint Mark:||N/A||Inner Pack:||15|
|Metal Content:||0.9645 troy oz||Outer Pack:||450|