Silver 3-9’s Mexican Liberatad
2016 marks the 35th annual release of the Mexican Silver Libertad. Silver Libertads are Mexico’s treasured coins and this 2016 edition continues the beloved series that began in 1982. The classic 1 oz size makes these Silver coins perfect for collecting and investing.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic. Multiples of 25 are packaged in plastic tubes. Multiples of 450 are packaged in original rolls inside sealed bank bags.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico’s history.
– Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Are you interested in this coin? Let us know what type of purchase you are considering:
|Grade:||Brilliant Unc||Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
|Grade Service||N/A||Thickness:||3 mm|
|Denomination:||1 Onza||Diameter:||40 mm|
|Mint Mark:||Mo – Mexico City||Inner Pack:||N/A|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz||Outer Pack:||N/A|