1 oz Gold 2018 Canadian Maple Leaf
Containing 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, the 2018 Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, appealing to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and high purity.
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. The 2018 Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows an “18” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
|Grade:||Brilliant Unc||Manufacturer:||Canadian Govt.|
|Grade Service||N/A||Thickness:||2.80 mm|
|Mint Mark:||N/A – RCM||Inner Pack:||10|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz||Outer Pack||500|
When I decided to buy gold two years ago, I did not know where to go. My Private Bullion was the first company to call me directly and respond to my inquiries. My first conversation with Mr. Viera allowed me to get a real and complete education of the gold industry and world economy.