1 oz Gold 2018 Austrian Philharmonic
Minted in the heart of Vienna, the classic design of the Philharmonic continues to attract investors worldwide for its beauty and .9999 purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Tamper evident seals on mint tubes and monster boxes. Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
When I decided to buy gold two years ago, I did not know where to go. My Private Bullion was the first company to call me directly and respond to my inquiries. My first conversation with Mr. Viera allowed me to get a real and complete education of the gold industry and world economy.