1 oz Palladium 2018 Canadian Maple Leaf
Platinum Maple Leafs have an iconic design and a high Platinum content, making them excellent additions to any investment portfolio. The 2016 Platinum Maple Leafs feature a light diffracting pattern of radial lines, providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “16” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Are you interested in this coin? Let us know what type of purchase you are considering:
|Grade:||Brilliant Unc||Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Grade Service:||N/A||Thickness:||2.62 mm|
|Mint Mark:||RCM||Inner Pack:||N/A|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz||Outer Pack:||N/A|