1 oz Gold 2018 Buffalo BU
The Gold Buffalo was the first coin from the United States Mint that contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold. This beautiful coin is popular worldwide and is highly recognizable with its well-known Buffalo Nickel design. The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, My Private Bullion is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 will be housed in mint issued tubes. Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser’s classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: An American bison, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Are you interested in this coin? Let us know what type of purchase you are considering:
|Grade:||Brilliant Unc||Manufacturer:||US Government|
|Grade Service||N/A||Thickness:||2.95 mm|
|Mint Mark:||N/A – West Point||Inner Pack:||20|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|