1 oz Gold 2018 American Eagle
The Gold American Eagle is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty. With an iconic design and 1 oz of Gold, the 2018 Gold Eagle combines collectibility with bullion investment appeal. The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, My Private Bullion is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Are you interested in this coin? Let us know what type of purchase you are considering:
|Grade:||Brilliant Unc||Manufacturer:||US Mint|
|Grade Service||N/A||Thickness:||2.87 mm|
|Mint Mark:||N/A – West Point||Inner Pack:||20|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz.||Outer Pack:||500|