1 oz Platinum 2018 American Eagle
This patriotic coin features a beautiful closeup of the Statue of Liberty, the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint’s only investment-grade Platinum coin. The 2016 Platinum Eagle is the second release in the series since production was suspended in 2008.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 100 are packaged in “Mini Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word “Liberty,” with the year and “In God We Trust” to the side. “E Pluribus Unum” is engraved along Liberty’s raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with “United States of America” above. The weight, purity and $100 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Are you interested in this coin? Let us know what type of purchase you are considering:
|Grade:||Brilliant Unc||Manufacturer:||US Mint|
|Grade Service:||N/A||Thickness:||2.50 mm|
|Mint Mark:||N/A – Philadelphia||Inner Pack:||20|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz||Outer Pack:||100|