20 Swiss Francs Helvetia BU
The Swiss 20 Franc Helvetia is one of the classic smaller gold bullion coins with a rich history dating back more than 100 years. This Swiss 20 Franc Helvetia gold coin is legal tender minted by the Swiss National Mint in Bern, Switzerland. It has stood for Swiss independence, sovereignty, fiscal strength and a real gold-backed currency.
Swiss Gold 20 Francs are enjoyed throughout Europe as a collector’s coin due to their representation of history, having been minted starting in the late 19th century. These fractional Gold coins are attractive to look at with a distinctive design.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Designed by Fritz Landry, it depicts an allegorical female figure as the national symbol of Switzerland.
- Reverse: The reverse shows a rendition of the Swiss shield surrounded by oak leaves with the value and date.
- Minted at the Bern Mint from 1897-1935 and again in 1947 & 1949.
Are you interested in this coin? Let us know what type of purchase you are considering:
|Grade:||Almost Unc||Manufacturer:||Bern Mint|
|Grade Service||None||Thickness:||1.4 mm|
|Denomination:||20 Francs||Diameter:||21 mm|
|Mint Mark:||Varies||Inner Pack:||N/A|
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz||Outer Pack:||N/A|