20 Francs French Napoleon III
Struck during the reign of Napoleon III these classic French Gold coins would be a perfect addition to any Gold coin collection. The French 20 Franc Napoleon III gold coins had three different designs during their production from 1852-1870, which are described below.
Each coin contains .1867 oz of pure Gold, and these 20 Franc coins have a likeness of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1870. These coins are nice 19th century coins that saw much circulation in France, so they are not often found this nice.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A bust of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1870, designed by Jean Jacques Barre.
- Reverse: Legend surrounding a wreath which contains the value and date.
- For a true feel of European history, this coin is a collector favorite
Are you interested in this coin? Let us know what type of purchase you are considering:
|Grade:||Average Circulated||Manufacturer:||French Mint|
|Grade Service||None||Thickness:||1.3 mm|
|Denomination:||20 Francs||Diameter:||21 mm|
|Mint Mark:||Varies||Inner Pack:||N/A|
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz||Outer Pack:||N/A|