20 Franc French Angel
These beautiful and historic French Gold Angels are an outstanding choice for European Gold coin collectors and Gold bullion investors. One of the only Pre-1900 European Gold coins trading near their Gold value. These coins grade Brilliant Uncirculated and exhibit good mint luster. Each coin contains .1867 oz of pure gold.
Often times, The Lucky Angel coin design is often used for gift giving because of its iconic design. Enhance your Gold holdings by adding this French 20 Francs Lucky Angel coin to your collection today.
- Contains .1867 oz of Gold.
- Design by Augustin Dupré and minted from 1871-1898.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Standing Genius writing the Constitution, rooster at right, fasces at left.
- Reverse: Denomination above the date within a wreath encircled by “Liberté Égalité Fraternité,” France’s motto meaning “Liberty, equality, fraternity”.
Are you interested in this coin? Let us know what type of purchase you are considering:
|Grade:||Brilliant Unc||Manufacturer:||Paris Mint|
|Grade Service||None||Thickness:||1.3 mm|
|Denomination:||20 Francs||Diameter:||21 mm|
|Mint Mark:||Varies||Inner Pack:||N/A|
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz||Outer Pack:||N/A|