1922 Peace Dollars
The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after the end of World War I and is attractive to both collectors and investors. Great coin for a 20th century type set!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of 51,737,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- This issue features no mintmark as it was struck in Philadelphia.
Are you interested in this coin? Let us know what type of purchase you are considering:
|Grade:||Brilliant Unc||Manufacturer:||US Mint|
|Grade Service||None||Thickness:||3.1 mm|
|Mint Mark:||N/A||Inner Pack:||N/A|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 Troy oz||Outter Pack:||N/A|