1 oz Philharmonic
The Philharmonic bullion coin is one of the most successful investment products, as well as one of the most attractive. This inaugural addition of the Platinum Philharmonic features the same award-winning design as its Gold and Silver counterparts.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Individual coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, French horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.