1 oz Gold 2017 Year of the Rooster BU
These wonderful 1 oz Gold coins, with a mintage of just 30,000, commend the Year of the Rooster, the tenth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. Each coin contains .9999 fine Gold, providing investors value beyond the collector appeal. The coin depicts the outstanding ‘Year of the Rooster” design, making it an exceptional birthday gift and a sought-after collectible.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 typically come in sealed rolls. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity, year of issue, and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a rooster standing in a stylized Chinese scene featuring bamboo and leaves in the field of the coin. This beautiful lunar design also incorporates the Chinese character for “Rooster”, the inscription “Year of the Rooster”, and The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Are you interested in this coin? Let us know what type of purchase you are considering:
|Grade:||Brilliant Unc||Manufacturer:||Perth Mint|
|Grade Service||None||Thickness:||2.5 mm|
|Mint Mark:||P – Perth Mint||Inner Pack:||N/A|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz||Outer Pack:||N/A|